BS EN 1279: INSULATED SEALED GLASS UNITS
CENSolutions offer a full package to ensure that your business complies with BS EN 1279 and CE Marking, our BS EN 1279 is an industry recognised ‘Third Party Certification’ scheme. We can implement the full system, write your FPC manual, ensure you have the correct technical information from your suppliers, train your staff on the daily testing requirements and write a CE Marking Declaration of Performance for your business.
All clients are required to have the following
- Initial Type Testing
- Periodic Testing
- Bi-Annual CENSolutions Quality Audits
Offering a full package for your business CENSolutions can implement a full technical manual, with systems in place to ensure compliance. Companies who have been awarded our quality mark receive a unique registration number, this printed onto your spacer bar to shows compliance with the standard.
What Are The Benefits Of The CENSolutions BS EN 1279 Scheme?
- Free technical advice on current and new regulations
- As active members of The Glass & Glazing Federation we have a voice for the industry.
- Free collection of periodic test units during one of the annual audits.
- Free calibration of most testing equipment.
- Cost effective Testing and certification.
- The CMS Mark is recognised by key specifiers such as The NHBC.