To comply with EN Standards under the Self Certification Rules it is the responsibility of the manufacturer to maintain the Quality Control System and ensure that regular Periodic tests (if required) are conducted.
Compliance with EN Standards involves:
- Bi-annual auditing the Quality System, in the case of EN 1279
- 6 monthly Routine Sample Test carried out on 5 units taken from production (after 4 successful tests this reverts to annual testing).
CENSolutions Ltd keeps you compliant with EN standards
(Powerpoint presentation 626k)
- Provide a regular Audit Service to take over the aspects of EN 12150, EN 14351 and EN 1279 Compliance.
- This service has been cost-effectively priced over the initial 24 month period where 2 tests per annum are required.
- Our consultants will select the units from your production and bring them to our well established test facility at Penkridge near Stafford.
- We free you up to do what you do best – make high quality finished windows, doors, safety glasses, and sealed units.
CMS Marks available to Clients who are satisfying the requirements of EN 1279, EN 12150 and EN 14351 under the CENSolutions Compliance Management System